Cleveland Sight Center has begun welcoming back clients and patients to our facility, by appointment only.
As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic together, we want you to know the protective measures the staff at Cleveland Sight Center is taking to best serve you. We assembled a Response Team, who has thoughtfully prepared policies and procedures, with the health and safety of staff and visitors in mind.
We have put the following measures in place, considering guidance from Governor DeWine’s Responsible RestartOhio and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
- Services to clients are available by appointment only - please call ahead at (216) 791-8118.
- Clients and employees are required daily to conduct and pass a self-screening without COVID-19 symptoms before entering our facility.
- Everyone will be following the six-foot physical distancing guidelines.
- We are limiting the amount of people permitted in our retail shop, optometry clinic, and meeting spaces in our facility.
- We will continue to perform sanitization and cleaning of high-touch surfaces multiple times daily.
- Clients and staff who exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 onsite will be assessed by an Isolation Coordinator and may be asked to leave if the situation warrants.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at (216) 791-8118. Thank you for helping us as we all do our part to keep our community safe.
Did You Know White Canes are Now Covered by Medicaid?
White canes are an important device for mobility, orientation and safety. Now they are covered by Ohio Medicaid! For more information on how to obtain a free white cane, please contact the Eyedea Shop at 216-658-4666.